At Scott Monroe Law, PA, justice matters. Jacksonville criminal defense attorney Scott Monroe is the firm’s founder and president and has dedicated his career to making a positive change in people's lives. As a former prosecutor, Scott has intimate knowledge of how the state strategizes a DUI case and other criminal prosecutions. A prosecutor is typically working with numerous cases at once and does not always get the time to give each case the personalized time and attention needs. This is why Mr. Monroe decided to make the transition into defense. By switching to private practice, he could focus on quality over quantity and really take the time to understand the situation and help the people involved.
Mr. Monroe’s work as a defense attorney has earned him prestigious awards and achievements, including:
- Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney 2018 - Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Top 10 DUI Defense Attorney 2018 - Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Avvo - 5 stars - Daniel Scott Monroe
- AVVO Very Good Rating
- AVVO Client’s Choice
- AVVO Client’s Choice 2016 - Daniel Scott Monroe
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction 2017 by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction 2017-2018, 2 Years by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- 10 Best Law Firm for Client Satisfaction 2018 by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- 10 Best Under 40 Attorney for Client Satisfaction 2018 by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- American Institute of Legal Advocates - Elite Advocate 2018
- American Institute of Legal Advocates - Elite Advocate 2019
- Top 10 DUI Defense Attorney - Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney - Attorney and Practice Magazine
An Attorney That Works for You
Facing a criminal charge is a stressful event—one where many people feel powerless to change their situation. At Scott Monroe Law, PA, our attorney and staff make themselves readily available to clients to guide them through this difficult time. Mr. Monroe gives clients direct access to his cell phone so they can text or call him whenever they need to.
When you become our client, we officially start working for you. If you have any questions or concerns, that is our queue to listen and find out more about the issue so that we can help address the most pressing matters at hand. We want to hear your side of the story and ensure that your voice is heard during the proceedings.
The Honest Counsel You Deserve
This is not a firm where you will be subjected to empty promises or meaningless boasting regarding our own abilities. Our clients are enduring difficult times and they deserve more than a sales pitch. We begin with an open and honest discussion regarding the case and provide our clients with guidance on how to handle things from here. After you become a client, we launch a thorough investigation into your case and develop a strategy designed to achieve the best possible outcome.
Mr. Monroe is still undefeated as a defense trial attorney because he has extensive experience with police and court procedure for criminal matters. While our firm most often represents DUI defense clients, we are experienced in a wide array of criminal cases.
To schedule a free consultation with our Jacksonville criminal defense attorney, call (904) 474-3115 today.