If you have been arrested for or charged with a criminal offense in Florida, or if you even believe you are merely under investigation for a crime, you need a skilled criminal defense team now. At Monroe & King, P.A., we focus our practice almost exclusively on criminal law. With extensive experience and a track record of success, our Jacksonville criminal case attorneys are well-equipped to represent you in the face of serious accusations.
Our firm provides strategic, tailored legal services for the following criminal matters:
- Assault and battery
- Domestic violence
- Driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs (DUI)
- Drug crimes, including drug possession and drug trafficking
- Expungements of criminal records
- Federal crimes, including federal drug crimes, mail and wire fraud, and healthcare fraud
- Theft and burglary
- Violations of probation
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement
Remember: if you are arrested, you are innocent unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That being said, the deck is stacked against you. The prosecution has extensive resources at its disposal and, in many cases, will seek the maximum possible penalties afforded under state and/or federal law. The sooner you contact our firm, the sooner our attorneys can begin building a solid defense on your behalf.
Call Monroe & King, P.A. now at (904) 474-3115 to get started with a complimentary case evaluation. We serve clients throughout Duval, Clay, Nassau, and St. Johns counties.
Why Choose Monroe & King, P.A.?
If you are charged with a criminal offense in the state of Florida, you can’t afford to take chances with your future. You need a criminal defense team that has the experience, skill, and resources to effectively protect your rights and defend your future.
At Monroe & King, P.A., our award-winning legal team offers:
- Personalized Legal Services: No two cases are the same and, as such, every case deserves the highest level of care and attention to detail. We provide personalized legal strategies that are tailored to your unique situation and legal goals.
- A Hands-On Approach: By limiting the number of cases we accept, we are able to provide our clients with one-on-one legal services. As a client of our firm, you will work directly with your attorney and our knowledgeable staff throughout the duration of your case.
- Unlimited Accessibility: We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your calls, answer your questions, and provide updates on the status of your case. When you need us, we will be there for you.
- A Proven Track Record of Results: Both Mr. Monroe and Mr. King have a long history of achieving notable, favorable results for their clients. You can learn more about our case results here on our website.
When you trust your case to Monroe & King, P.A., you have an entire team of award-winning trial attorneys, expert witnesses, and investigators on your side. Whether you have been arrested for DUI, charged with domestic violence, or investigated for a federal crime, our firm is prepared to fight for you.
Providing Clients with Exceptional Representation Paired with Personalized Attention
A Boutique-Style Law Firm with an Intentionally Small Case-Load
Available for All Your Legal Needs Day or Night, 365 Days a Year
Experienced Trial Attorneys Ready to Handle Any Criminal Case in State or Federal Court