Monroe & King, P.A. provides trusted criminal defense for those accused of serious federal crimes, including healthcare fraud. Our renowned Jacksonville healthcare fraud lawyers have been recognized by prestigious legal organizations and publications for their high level of client service and long track record of success in the courtroom.
If you or someone you care about is under investigation for healthcare fraud, you cannot afford to gamble with your future. A conviction could result in a lengthy prison sentence, steep fines, and other life-altering consequences. Don’t delay; contact Monroe & King, P.A. right away for a complimentary, confidential case evaluation.
Examples of Healthcare Fraud Cases in FL
Healthcare fraud covers a broad range of illicit activity but, in its most general sense, healthcare fraud is the attempt to defraud a healthcare provider by receiving benefits through the submission of false or misleading information or omissions.
Some examples of the most common healthcare fraud charges include:
- Over-billing and/or up-coding
- Billing for services not performed
- Accepting kickbacks (particularly for patient referrals)
- Submitting false information about a patient’s diagnosis
- Falsifying information regarding a procedure
- Billing individual aspects of a single procedure (“un-bundling”)
- Charging patients for more than the co-pay amount
- Waiving a patient’s co-pay/deductible for the purpose of over-billing their healthcare provider
- Using another person’s healthcare coverage
- Submitting claims for medication or services that were not received
- Forging and/or falsifying medical bills
Federal agents take healthcare fraud very seriously; it is crucial that you contact a Jacksonville healthcare fraud attorney who is just as serious about your defense. At Monroe & King, P.A., we represent healthcare providers, doctors, nurses, surgeons, and consumers in complex federal healthcare fraud cases. If you have been named in an investigation or arrested for healthcare fraud in Duval, Clay, and Nassau counties, our firm is prepared to fight for you.
Contact Us for a Complimentary Case Evaluation
Being accused of healthcare fraud is a frightening and often-overwhelming experience. At Monroe & King, P.A., our Jacksonville healthcare fraud attorneys understand that you likely have many questions and concerns; our team is here to assist you 24/7 and provide the assurance you need that your case is in good hands. With years of experience and extensive resources at our disposal—including in-house expert witnesses and investigators—our firm stands ready to aggressively defend your rights.
The Team You Want on Your Side
Providing Clients With Exceptional Representation Paired With Personalized Attention
A Boutique-Style Law Firm With an Intentionally Small Case-Load
Available for All Your Legal Needs Day or Night, 365 Days a Year
Experienced Trial Attorneys Ready to Handle Any Criminal Case in State or Federal Court